Jeff Miller is president of Halliburton, with responsibility for managing corporate strategic initiatives. He is also the Company of chief Health, Safety and Environment officer, and a member of the Halliburton Board of Directors. Since joining the Company in 1997, Mr. Miller has served in several roles, including his most recent as chief operating officer. In this capacity, he was responsible for developing and executing the Company of operational strategy, and aligning short- and long-term objectives with the Company of overall strategy.
Mr. Miller holds a Bachelor of Science in agriculture and business from McNeese State University, and an MBA from Texas A & M University. He is a certified public accountant, a member of the Advisory Council for Texas. Read more about Jeff Miller here.
Confirmed CEO speakers this year are:
- Ali Rashid Al Jarwan, Chief Executive Officer, ADMA-OPCO
- Mark Garrett, Chief Executive Officer, BOREALIS
- Mohammad Ghazi Al Mutairi, Chief Executive Officer, KNPC
- Patrick Pouyanné, Chief Executive Officer, TOTAL
- Paal Kibsgaard, Chairman and CEO, SCHLUMBERGER
- Toshiaki Kitamura, President and Chief Executive Officer, INPEX/JODCO
- Vicki A. Hollub, President and Chief Operating Officer, OCCIDENTAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION