Summer is almost here in the USA and it's time to keep the kids engaged in activities that will nurture their minds. Here are a few of our staff picks.
1. Make STEM a part of your daily routine.
2. Start your own camp or attend a few of these great ones in energy cities across the USA
- Houston Museum of Natural Science (Houston)
- Rice University (Houston)
- STEM Institutes (Denver)
- The Center for Advanced STEM Education (Denver)
- Lancaster Science Factory (Pennsylvania)
- DaVinci Science Center (Pennsylvania)
- Boy Scouts Stem Camps in Alaska (Anchorage)
- BP Summer STEM Camp at the College of Engineering University of Alaska (Anchorage)
- Red Stick Robotics Camp (Baton Rouge)
3. DIY: Do it yourself.
- Make your own science kit.
- Setup your own home lab.
- Go STEM cheap (STEM activities don't have to be expensive)
What are some of your favorite STEM activities?