People ask us what makes a Pink Petro member....
- You are fascinated by the global energy industry.
- You are a professional, an industry executive, a student studying the industry, or an educator in or focused on energy.
- You are immersed in a specific sector of the industry or across sectors - ranging from oil and gas to alternatives to power and utilities, and everything in between.
- You have a passion for your work and/or are seeking passion in your work.
- You are the CEO of your own career - you seek development, knowledge, resources, expertise and leadership best practices.
- You want to create a steady stream of conversations, relationships, and feedback so that you can achieve the next step. You want to gain a return on your experiences.
- You want digital connectivity and virtual learning options that are on demand, online and 24x7, no matter where you are located across the globe - without having to be somewhere specific in person.
- You know that developing a personal brand is important to your career and you're a bit overwhelmed by how to set the best strategy and choose the right tactics and tools.
- You want a measurable way to know these tools can position you to succeed in leadership roles, thereby increasing the chances of bridging the gender gap and reaching parity.
- You value hard work and are ready to up your game. You’re an action-taker.
- You know we don’t get to the finish line alone, and want to collaborate across all genders.
- You’re prepared to invest in yourself and believe in career, community, and connectivity.
- You know that it's going to take both men and women to achieve parity and you believe inclusion is paramount to building the energy workforce and supply chain.