Stress anyone? I know – with all that we NEED to accomplish, all the we WANT to accomplish, and all the STUFF going on each day, it can be easy to feel stressed!
Here’s a list I ran across in Think and Grow Rich for Women by Susan Lechter that can help you reduce stress in your life.
AND . . . once you reduce the stress, you’ll be able to free up some time that can be used to do what you WANT to do!
- Schedule down time.
- Track how you spend your time.
- Schedule one thing you look forward to each day.
- Celebrate “little wins.”
- Concentrate on one thing at a time.
- Be “present” in whatever you are doing at the moment.
- Get your priorities outline.
- Create a stop-doing list and implement it.
- Learn how to say no.
- Avoid negative people.
- Avoid depressing events.
- Avoid listening to negative media.
- Add humor and laughter to your life and schedule them regularly.
- Evaluate your personal habits.
- Eat healthily.
- Get plenty of exercise.
- Outsource what you can.
- Ask for help; find a mentor or coach.
- Team up to accomplish tasks.
- Form a Mastermind.
Try one or two stress-reducers this month. Make some conclusions, then decide to add another strategy or two to the list. Rinse and repeat as often as necessary!
Remember, this is a process and not a destination. As your needs change, your methods of reducing stress will also evolve. And when you need some support in that process, call on me. You can achieve more without giving up your nights and weekends – and reduce stress!