I’ll start by saying this may sound like an advertisement. It’s not. I’m not being paid to say anything here, there’s no affiliate link that gives me a kickback or anything like that.
This site is just too good to not let friends know about it.
It’s called Udemy. If you’ve heard of it and use it, you know what I mean. If you haven’t, I’m glad I can introduce you!
Essentially, Udemy is an online virtual “school” where you can learn anything. And when I say anything, I mean anything! It’s great for improving your technical skills for work, and even better for learning about topics and subjects you enjoy on your personal time. You can search any topic and filter to find what you’re looking for. Each course is uploaded by individuals (subject experts) and they are rated, so you can be sure to pick a 5 star course that matches your interests.
Here are some ideas of courses you can take that will help you at work:
- Microsoft Excel 2010 Training - Beginner to Advanced Level
- Microsoft Access VBA for Non Programmers-Learn VBA Now
- Develop the Habits of Extremely Successful People in 4 Weeks
- Advanced Agile Project Management for Project Managers
- Introduction to Finance, Accounting, Modeling and Valuation
- Beginner to Pro in PowerPoint: Complete PowerPoint Training
- SAP: A Guide for Beginners and End Users
- Tableau 10 Advanced Training: Master Tableau in Data Science
- PMP Exam Prep: Earn Your PMP Certification
- How to DRAFT a Business Plan?
The list goes on and on….
Here are some fun ideas of courses you can take on your personal time to develop your talents and interests:
- Photography Masterclass: Your Complete Guide to Photography
- Intro to Storytelling: Wow Your Crowd
- The Secrets to Drawing
- Science-Based Bodyweight Workout: Build Muscle Without A Gym
- How to play Piano - Go from a Beginner/Intermediate to a Pro
- Learn Italian: Italian Course for Beginners (A1, A2, A2+)
- Secrets to Finding Cheap Flights
- Introduction to Heartfulness Relaxation and Meditation
Again… I could go on an on!
The site is called Udemy.com and if you haven’t checked it out, I highly suggest you go over there and try out a few courses. It’s a fun and easy way to improve yourself and be more productive at work!