At Pink Petro we're going beyond traditional learning to bring programs to our community that are accessible, flexible, and relevant.
MARCH 31 2017
Communicate to Advance: Skills You Need to Get What You Want with Susan Hodge
Full Day Workshop in Person with networking the night before
- Comfortably communicate your accomplishments in a way that identifies your value and gains visibility.
APRIL 6 2017
Delegate like a Pro Masterclass with Lisa Crilley Mallis
REGISTER HERE for this if:
- You have too many tasks on your plate to possibly complete by yourself
- You have big goals, but run out of time each day to work towards accomplishing them
APRIL 23, 2017
Online Certificate Course
- The 9 Leadership Power Tools are rooted in a sophisticated concept of power. Embraced with intention, women shift from the outdated, oppressive “Power Over” to the expansive, positive and innovative “Power To.”
- Crack the code that has held women back from leadership parity. The 9 Leadership Power Tools give women immediately usable ways to navigate the world as it is, while leading the changes that need to be.
MAY 12, 2017
An Evening with Sheryl Sandberg
Option B: Facing Adversity, Building Resilience, and Finding Joy
- Sheryl Sandberg, co-author with Adam Grant of OPTION B, will be in conversation with Dr. Mike Feinberg, as they talk about building resilience and moving forward after life’s inevitable setbacks. Sheryl will share what she and Adam learned together about helping others in crisis, developing compassion for ourselves, raising strong children, and creating resilient families, communities and workplaces.