"Lifestyle" Community Brand Discussion Document

Document created by islin.munisteri Advocate on Apr 23, 2015Last modified by islin.munisteri Advocate on Apr 28, 2015
Version 3Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

Katie Mehnert Clare McNamara Suzanne Ryan Christie McMillan Sullivan Robin Dupre

Valeria -

May you add Suzanne (and Christie possibly) to the Community Board team?

Here's a quick synopsis of what's happen so far with the Lifestyle Community Brand--

Katie supports the creation of the "Lifestyle" Community. "Well what we do is set up communities like Pink Petro U and The Ex to curate content specific to that interest area.  I've heard form many people we need a place for Lifestyle which could include Home, Parenting, and Relaxing/Self Care.  We have a number of women who loves these topics and we could make you the community leaders for these topic areas.  The idea is you post about your experiences, or when you see interesting things outside of PP you pin them and share them inside Pink Petro for discussion.  Plus if there are events or helpful tips you post them there.  You see work and life, they don't stay seperate anymore and I had a feeling once we talked work, women would also want to talk about their other part of life which is Living   All it takes is a creative name and a purpose for the site and we'll handle the rest.  We make you the administrators and then we promote the group across the platform as a new community.  People will follow or join if they want.  It's like a LinkedIn group but better.  I just don't want "dead" spaces... make sense?  Islin Munisteri and Christie McMillan Sullivan are you in?  I know you said you wanted something like this.  Now we need a name and we can brand it and get going.

Life in the Fast Lane Islin Munisteri

Petrolife

Fueled by Life

What school didn't teach you about life

What school didn't teach you

Pink Petro School of Hard Knocks (following Pink Petro University where the career spectrum is fairly classroom)
Lifer Islin Munisteri

Brand (focus):

Keeping all the other parts of your life healthy so that you can have that career!!

Added 4/27 Katie Mehnert Valeria Delgado 

Community Name: "The Power Blend" 

Rationale: adopted from work life blend from APAWLI 

Brand: how to use the blend of events outside of work to empower us and grow and deeper, more meaningful life

Content: 

Blogs 

Q&A

(No document box!! I like embedding useful reports in the blog post)

Recommendations

Insights (promoted blog posts to top of list) 

Attachments

Outcomes