Five ways to encourage intrapreneurs in your company - Australian Financial Review
Innovative employees can give you the edge but it can be hard to be entrepreneurial inside a company. Here’s how to recognise and nurture intrapreneurism:
1. Great people understand strategic objectives and take full responsibility for delivering them.
2. Intrapreneurs are not confined by what was achieved yesterday or “how we’ve always done it”. They approach the future with blank-canvas thinking, which enables them to develop creative solutions to challenges and opportunities.
3. An intrapreneur leads by example.
4. Thinking like an intrapreneur involves being flexible and going back to the drawing board if something isn’t working.
5. Intrapreneurs uphold and embody the values of an organisation in a way that inspires and holds others to account.