To have the best experience possible, please use the recommended settings on your laptop, desktop, or mobile device. If you experience any issues or have questions, please contact Pink Petro Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 9, 10, and 11. (Get Internet Explorer)
- Note Compatibility mode with earlier versions is not supported.
- Apple Safari 7 and 8 (on Macs only)
- Mobile Safari on iPhone and iPad for iOS 7 and 8. (Get Safari)
- For the browser-independent native iOS app, look for the iOS for Jive app in the App Store.
- Mobile Chrome on Android devices for Android 4.4.(Get Chrome)
- (For the browser-independent native Android app, look for the Android for Jive app in Google Play.)
- Mozilla Firefox (Get Firefox)
- Mac Desktops / Laptops with OS X or greater.
- PC's with a Operation system that uses a supported browser
- Android phones with a supported browser with flash
- Windows Phone with a supported browser
- iOS Devices (iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch)
- Other devices running a supported browser with flash or HTML5
Not Currently Supported Devices:
- Devices that do not play flash or HTML5, or run a supported browser.
- A broadband connection with 600+ Kbps for continuous playback.
- You can verify this with a service like speedtest.com for free by visiting www.speedtest.com.
Frequently Asked Questions
I'm unable to login to the Pink Petro site
There are a few possible causes for this problem.
- Ensure you have the correct username and password.
- You can reset your password from the login screen. Be sure to check your spam folder for the password reset email.
- If you have forgotten your username, please contact Pink Petro support at email@example.com.
I'm unable to upload resume (CV)
- Ensure you are uploading a supported file type: PDF or Word
- Ensure you pop-up's enabled for the site
I'm not receiving email updates from Pink Petro
- This could be a whitelist issue. Usually, larger corporations identify trusted email domains to allow email delivery from external sources. You may need to contact your IT department to have Pink Petro added as a trusted email domain.
- Whitelisting is specifically allowing emails from a certain source to be allowed into your email inbox.