Monday, November 14, 2016 at Taj Palace Hotel, Diplomatic Enclave, 2 Sardar Patel Marg, New Delhi, India
Starts at 11:00 PM · Ends at 6:30 AM, CDT (America/Chicago)
The seventh edition of ENRich, KPMG in India’s flagship event for the Energy and Natural Resources (ENR) sector, is scheduled to be held on Tuesday, 15 November 2016 at the Taj Palace, Sardar Patel Marg, New Delhi. The theme of the conclave is ‘The energy sector undergoing unprecedented change and transformation: Decoding the future from India’s perspective’.
The energy sector in India is witnessing a transformation and transition. Over the last two years, we have seen a number of policy initiatives across key segments of the energy sector. As a result, a number of investments have been witnessed across the spectrum, especially in the renewables and oil & gas space. On one hand, the industry is trying to come to terms with the issue of stranded / stressed assets, and on the other, also trying to find technology-embedded innovative solutions, which can improve performance and efficiency as the sector makes the transition to the smart, agile utility of the future.
We have invited Shri Piyush Goyal, Hon’ble Minister of State (IC) - Power, Coal, New & Renewable Energy and Mines, and Shri Dharmendra Pradhan, Hon’ble Minister of State (IC) – Petroleum & Natural Gas to share their perspectives on the overarching theme of the conclave.
The day-long conclave will host five panel discussions during which more than 20 senior industry leaders will discuss their views around central themes in the sector. These themes include:
- The distribution segment – White elephant in the room; light at the end of the tunnel
- Smart, agile utility of the future and digital transformation – What this means for us and are we ready for this big transformation?
- Innovation in ENR - What are the possibilities? How can it impact business performance? What will it take to be a winner? What will be the emerging role of cyber risk management?
- Stressed assets conundrum – Is this really addressed and out of our way?
- Inbound investments in the energy space – How has the sector performed over the last two years and the way forward.
As was the case in previous editions, ENRich 2016 will have interactive and insightful discussions with CXOs, policy makers, regulators, government utilities, private players, investors and sector experts.
Should you have any query, please get in touch with Nitu Singh at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to creating an enriching experience for every participant at the conclave.
Partner, Head- Corporate Finance - M&A, Infrastructure & Government Services
Head – Energy and Natural Resources, KPMG in India
Taj Palace Hotel, Diplomatic Enclave, 2 Sardar Patel Marg, New Delhi, India