Announcements

katie.mehnert
Dear Dan Henderson, CEO of Henderson Rig:    Yesterday I was browsing our twitter feed to get caught up on #OTC2017. Your advertisement for the big "afterparty" caught my attention, pictured left.     Quite simply: It's offensive, rude, lewd, and does nothing to brand our industry.  It diminishes women and the work they do and the NextGen and it… (Show more)
in Community News
katie.mehnert
Colleagues   We just wrapped HERWorld 2017 on March 8, which was an amazing time. To hit some numbers quickly:   25 global locations 50 awesome speakers in six live public events 7,432 attendees live and online  (Yep.  Ally Ninjaneer was right.  It was EPIC!) 8 hours of online trending    Wow thanks for leaning in and being a part of our amazing… (Show more)
in Community News
Jennifer Hartsock
Today is International Women's Day (in case you weren't aware).  This is a day annually that we all have the opportunity to ask ourselves what we are doing to ensure that every - regardless of gender - have an equal opportunity to succeed.  This year, the theme is #PledgeForParity.   When one thinks of parity, the brain can go in a few different… (Show more)
in Community News
katie.mehnert
I've been an extrovert since my first breath of life.     My parents called me a force of nature, and at times, a real handful.  Yes, I'm that woman with an outgoing bubbly personality with lots of energy and drive that sometimes gets completely sideways.    But I have a secret for my introvert friends:  even extroverts get nervous.   So here I… (Show more)
in Community News
katie.mehnert
  If you’ve ever worked in any business, literally anywhere, you’ve probably experienced silos. Here’s how pervasive they are: Machiavelli actually was referencing the idea of silos in 1513. (If you’re keeping score at home, that would be 504 years ago. A few things have changed.) In most offices, though, nothing has changed. You still hear… (Show more)
in Community News
David Feldman
1. President Donald Trump revives construction of the Keystone XL and Dakota Access oil pipelines.    It’s not a complete green light yet.  President Trump demanded a renegotiation of the construction projects with an emphasis on the use of American-made products.  Trump stated, “If we’re going to build pipelines in the United States, the pipes… (Show more)
in News & Field Trips