kimberly.smith

Midland Energy Expo 2016 by Zachary Publications!

Discussion created by kimberly.smith Champion on Nov 22, 2015

We are excited to announce that registration is open for the Midland Energy Expo 2016! Join us in Midland April 13-14, 2016 at the Midland Horseshoe Arena & Pavilion, where industry professionals from all over the region will gather to discuss current products and services, demonstrate the latest and greatest innovations in industry technology, network with colleagues and make some deals.

We are excited to offer you the first opportunity to reserve your space at the Expo by extending a special offer of $750 if you register by January 31st. On February 1st, the regular early-bird rate will end and the full show rate of $900 will go into effect.@

This registration fee covers a 10’x10’ pipe & drape exhibit booth with a 6’ skirted table, two chairs, standard electricity and an ID sign.

The show will kick-off Wednesday with vendor set-up from 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. and a trade show preview party that evening from 5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.  We are excited to continue with exhibits and a continental breakfast on Thursday from 9:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.  Additionally, we will be adding educational sessions during the day on April 14th, so stay tuned for more information regarding these sessions! The trade show will conclude and exhibitor tear-down will commence at 3:30 p.m. on the 14th.

There are also several sponsorship opportunities available if you’d like to leave a larger footprint at this event. Information on sponsorships and other conference information, including registration, is available on our website. I am also happy to answer any questions you may have; you are welcome to email me atslazarowitz@zacpubs.com, or give me a call at (325) 673-4822, ext. 121.

Outcomes