If you have 30 minutes this week, this is worth watching.
One of the most established authorities on leadership writing today, John C. Maxwell speaks to over 350,000 people each year and his most popular topic is THE FIVE LEVELS OF LEADERSHIP.
The five levels include:
1. Position - People follow because they have to.
2. Permission - People follow because they want to.
3. Production - People follow because of what you have done for the organization.
4. Person Development - People follow because of what you have done for them personally.
5. Pinnacle - People follow because of who you are and what you represent.
Through in-depth explanations and examples, he goes through each stage and show readers how they can move to the next level to become more influential, respected, and successful leaders.