Original broadcast date: March 8 2017 @ Jones Graduate School of Business at Rice University
Every day we see the emergence of new technologies. And every day we see a widening gap between progress and society’s ability to cope with its consequences. The digital revolution is changing the way we do everything – work, live, and learn. How is technology playing a role in energy? How is the physical and digital world coming together to transform the economy? This panel of energy technology companies and service providers will give insights into how energy companies are embracing this shift with a little help from Silicon Valley.
• Linda Lorelle, Emmy Award Winning Journalist, Lorelle Media (Moderator)
• Shannon Bates, Regional Vice President, Salesforce.com
• Nick Candito, Co-Founder and CEO of Progressly
• Beth Lemmons, Digital Solutions North America Region Executive, GE Oil & Gas
• Jennifer Layne Welch, Brand Strategy and Stewardship, Shell
Copyright 2017: Pink Petro LLC, All Rights Reserved.