Original broadcast date: March 8 2017, Jones Graduate School of Business at Rice University
In 2016 at the World Economic Forum at Davos, 22 CEOs signed a Call to Action to end the gender gap. The Pink Petro community responded. What does ending the gender gap look like? What actions are companies taking to close the gap? How can we collectively work together to make this call to action, real? Join WEF leaders and CEOs to discuss the next steps for this industry effort and how to get engaged and involved.
• Laura Schilling Director of Global Business Development Halliburton (Moderator)
• Angela Knight GE Oil & Gas, Global Diversity Leader
• Katie Mehnert Mehnert, CEO and Founder of Pink Petro and Experience Energy
• Pedro Gomez Pensado, Head of the Oil & Gas Practice,World Economic Forum
• Christina Sistrunk, CEO of Aera Energy
Copyright 2017: Pink Petro LLC, All Rights Reserved.