Original broadcast date: March 8 2017 at Jones Graduate School of Business at Rice University
The energy sector faces scrutiny like no other industry. How do we shape and own the energy conversation to help articulate its value and attract new talent. Join this panel of experts for an interesting interactive discussion.
• Linda Lorelle, Emmy Award Winning Journalist, Lorelle Media (Moderator)
• Leslie Shockley Beyer, President of the Petroleum Equipment Service Association (PESA), Founding Association to the Pink Petro WISE Program
• Alex Fitzsimmons, Communications Director, Fueling Us Forward
• George Stark, Director of External Affairs, Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation
• Peter Beard, Vice President of Workforce Development, Upskill Houston
Copyright 2017 Pink Petro LLC, All Rights Reserved.