Original broadcast date: March 8 2017 at the Jones Graduate School of Business at Rice University
Fewer than 20% of the top leaders across all sectors are women. With 4.2% in the C-Suite, 18% in top positions and only 19% in government, little has changed about this for 20 years. It’s time to take the lead. Join this panel of gender parity experts and industry leaders to gain insights on how we can prepare, develop, inspire, and propel women to take their fair and equal share of leadership positions across all sectors by 2025.
• Catherine Steffek – Director of External Affairs, University of Colorado Denver (Moderator)
• Gloria Feldt Founder of Take the Lead Women
• Mikki Hebl, Marathoner and Martha and Henry Malcom Lovett Professor of Industrial and Organizational Psychology, Rice University
• Tandra Jackson, Managing Partner, KPMG LLP
• Sarah Smith, Connector, Achiever, Practitioner and Director of Talent Management, Marathon Oil
Copyright 2017: Pink Petro LLC All Rights Reserved.